You will gain practical experience on how to analyze data from various sources using data profiling methods and techniques.
What you will learn?
- You will gain practical experience on how to analyze data from different data sources using data profiling methods and techniques.
- Learn how to evaluate data profiling results effectively.
- Get insight on how to assess data quality by profiling - whether missing values, duplicates, null values, or data anomalies.
- Learn how to get help with tools that profile data for us.
- Learn how to work with a freely available data profiling and analysis tool that you can work with to solve your everyday tasks.
- On practical examples, you will practice all the basic data profiling practices, as well as more advanced methods of data analysis.
The training takes 1 day
Who is the training intended for?
- Data Quality Managers and Specialists.
- Data stewards, data controllers.
- Reporting managers and specialists.
- Business department analysts who work frequently with data - CRM analysts, risk management analysts, actuaries.
- Data analysts, business analysts.
- DWH and BI managers, analysts, architects, project managers and specialists.
- IT managers with large data volumes.
- Testers, Test Coordinators and Managers.
The price includes:
- Training materials.
- Certificate of course completion.
- Lunch and snacks during the day.
EUR per person (without VAT)
Školením vás prevedie Róbert Pajtáš a Martin Čuboň.
Chcem vedieť najbližšie termíny školenia
We will contact you as soon as possible.