10. 12. 2020, 9:00
More than reporting. Discover the benefits your company will gain using advanced analytics.
What you will learn?
You will get familiar with some common techniques and tools of advanced analytics.
On real data and use cases in python, we will go through:
- exploratory analysis and data visualisations
- statistical inference and hypothesis testing
- creation of analytical pipelines
- statistical learning - linear regression, classification (multi-label and multi-class) and anomaly detection and we will also touch upon
- recommender systems
- natural language processing (NLP)
- prototyping of data applications
- cloud computing and services in analytical pipelines
In addition to new knowledge and skills you also end up with a ton of useful code in jupyter notebooks.
We will be using nothing but open source software: python 3, pycharm community edition, pip, virtualenv, jupyter notebook, numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, implicit, scikit-learn, requests, streamlit, dvc, cml, boto3
Three 2-hour online sessions or in person - depending on the current pandemic situation.
Who is the training intended for:
- business intelligence managers and specialists
- reporting specialists
- data analysts
- financial analysts
- controlling department staff
- marketing staff
- branch network managers
- persons responsible for improving customer experience
What you will need:
- your own laptop with python 3.x and pycharm community edition
- basic knowledge of python (https://python101.pythonlibrary.org/part_i.html)
- willingness to explore new technologies and data analytics techniques
The price includes:
- training materials
- certificate of course completion
EUR per person (without VAT). The price is for all 3 sessions. It's not possible to buy only one session. It's necessary to order it as the whole course.
Radoslav Paučo will guide you through the training.
I want to be informed about upcoming training dates
We will contact you as soon as possible.