29. 10. 2020, 9:00
The price does not include VAT
You will get a comprehensive overview of Data Quality (DQ) and Data Governance (DG), which you can use in your daily work.
What will you learn?
- Get an overview of Data Quality (DQ) and Data Governance (DG), which you can use at work.
- Get acquainted with data quality, the causes of data quality issues and consequences, including financial pricing.
- Learn how to measure data quality objectively using metrics and how to define key metrics (KPIs) to measure both data quality and DQ program success.
- Practical examples of basic data quality management practices - data profiling, data cleansing, match and merge.
- We will discuss the links between MDM, data quality and Data Governance.
- Learn how to approach data quality management solutions in your organization - from business case counting to project / program roadmap based on proven case studies.
- Understand Data Governance and Data Stewardship best practices to avoid typical errors and to ensure smooth running of data management activities.
- Practical demonstrations and examples will give you an idea of the basic concepts of Data Quality Management.
The training takes 1 day and will be online.
Who is the training intended for?
- Business department managers dealing with data quality issues.
- Data Quality Managers and Specialists.
- Data stewards, data controllers.
- Reporting managers and specialists.
- IT architects and data architects of large and medium-sized organizations of all verticals (finance, telco, retail, manufacturing, public and government).
- DW managers, analysts, administrators, architects, project managers and specialists.
- IT directors and IT managers of large data companies.
- Data analysts, CRM analysts, risk management analysts, actuaries.
The price includes:
- Training materials.
- Certificate of course completion.
EUR per person
Martin Čuboň will guide you through the training.
We will contact you as soon as possible.
If you decide to attend this training using Microsoft Teams, your name, e-mail, telephone number and/or title may be visible to other participants in some cases. By completing the registration form, you agree to share your information with Microsoft and Adastra in order to register for the event.